Monday, June 28, 2010

Nine days till road trip!


So my parents have asked me to go with them to Wyoming from June 8-21st. We are driving so it will take a couple days to get there and we will be stopping in Helena, Montana on the way to pick up my son. He will travel with us to Wyoming for my grandparents 70th wedding anniversary and my grandfathers 92nd birthday!!

I believe it is the Lord's will for me to go on this trip and my boss even ok'd the days off (which is a miracle in itself since we are very very short-staffed.) Unfortunely I will miss Joseph Herrin as he travels through Oregon! The Lord opens the doors in my life and sets me on the paths He wants me to be on. Hopefully I will be able to meet Joseph Herrin some other time.

There was a really amazing post on The Journey website (her posts always make me cry!) but she is such a great example of that Agape love:

Monday June 28, 2010

Have a good day!

No comments: