Monday, August 16, 2010

Behold the black horse:

So I will set out on the road today. To go where the Lord sends me and to stay where He wants me to stay. My first destination is the City of Damascus – “A place of new beginning.” Also the date is symbolic 8/16 or 888 symbolizes both Jesus Christ and a complete new beginning.

While I was packing up the van yesterday, I took out the recycling and I saw this picture on top of the pile. I pulled it out and took a picture of it with my camera.


The black horse – the symbol of famine and poverty. I thought about my upcoming trip and famine and poverty, and I laughed. I am not afraid of famine and poverty anymore. If I have no food, I will fast unto the Lord and if I have no money then I will be still and know the Lord will take care of me. (Ironically AS I WAS TYPING THIS, my sister and her fiancĂ© came in and gave me $40 towards my gas bill!!! – See Yahweh is so good to me! Thank you Lord! ) Famine and poverty have no power over me, because the Lord will protect me every step of the way as I attempt to obey Him in all my will and heart and mind and strength.

I do not know what my internet access situation will be. I will try to post when I can.

Dear wonderful Heavenly Father, Thank you so much for always taking care of all my needs and a lot of my wants as well. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: