Saturday, August 7, 2010

Preparations...


As I am cleaning things up and getting ready for leaving, I was reading my other journal that was full, because I was only going to keep important journal entries and throw the rest of the journal away. Here was the post for April 25, 2010:

"Micah 2:10 - Arise ye, and depart; for this is not your rest: because it is polluted, it shall destroy you, even with a sore destruction.

Micah 4:10 - Be in pain, and labour to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail: for now shalt thou go forth out of the city, and thou shalt dwell in the field, and thou shalt go even to Babylon; there shalt thou be delievered, there the Lord shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies.

I think that is God's way of saying I am going on the road."

So I had clear instructions to leave, and I recognized it as clear instructions, but because I waited to hear WHERE I was going, I missed that opportunity. That was 3 days before I got the nightmare job. The Lord is so merciful to me to show me where I missed the boat. I do not want to miss it again.

I have some loose ends to take care of here, then I can pick up my last check on the 20th, and after that, I will head out. The Lord showed me a picture of the priests of Israel as they were carrying the ark of the covenant over the Jordan river. They stepped into the river and the water was around their ankles before the river parted. My job is to obey the admonition to leave. The Lord said to me, "I will open the doors for you." (not only meaning that He will open the doors, but also meaning that I need to stop trying to open the doors myself - master manipulator that I can be sometimes" I dont need to know where I am going, the journey and the destination are all up to the Lord, He will protect me and keep me and lead me where I need to go.

Thank you so much Lord for your wonderful mercy and love in my life! In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: