Saturday, April 8, 2023

Good Bye Frozen Pizza - It was Nice Knowing You


(Update from yesterday, in case you didn't see it in the comment section. Everything is all good electrically on the RV and it only cost $20! Thank God!)

My husband has always liked Totino's pizza. I'm not a huge fan, I prefer DeGiornos.

The Degiornos pizza at the grocery store was twelve dollars. We can get a good, hot pizza for that price down here at the little store. So I checked the Totino's pizza. It was only $2.75. I picked it up and looked at the label. "Contains Bio-engineered ingredients" What. The. Hell? So I went to the next higher priced pizza and it also contains bio-engineered ingredients.

Bio-engineered means more than just genetically modified. It means something is NOT RIGHT with this pizza - but we are going to keep it vague. It could be fake meat, fake cheese, vaccines, or God Knows What!

My husband seems to think that you aren't going to be able to get away from it, since they are spraying it in the air, the water, on the ground. His philosophy is that he is dying anyway, so doesn't care anymore. I DO care and while they are still putting it on the label, I won't be eating it or buying it. I may never eat another frozen pizza again, just to be on the safe side. 

Sad, sad day. Take care out there.

10 comments:

Cederq said...

That is the plant that should be burned down, a bio-engineered food plant is blasphemy! Now I gots to check the pizza I got yesterday for my Saturday pizza and beer and movie night.

wendyworn said...

I know. It sucks. I saw a tik tok video where a girl showed that label on a box of taco shells. so you have to check more than just pizza. I am beginning to hate this place. why can't they leave stuff alone.

Cederq said...

"why can't they leave stuff alone." Profits and a willingness to kill us...

Cederq said...

I was curious (yellow) and looked at my pizza, a Red Baron Supreme Thin Crust and it too has a warning label at the very bottom of the ingredient list and it says, Bio-Engineered Products... You harshed my pizza mellow and and beer night! I don't know if I want to eat it! Did or are going to eat yours?

wendyworn said...

sorry! I read the ingredients while I was at the store and ended up not buying any frozen pizza. probably never will.

I am sorry to rain on your beer night.

Justin_O_Guy said...

Kinda strange watching companies work to off their customers.
It's worse than getting sent for the switch.

Anonymous said...

Cederq, you know that you still ate that pizza and you enjoyed washing it down with the six pac of Bud Light too.

bob said...

There is a bill going on in Missouri, I think right now, if passed it will be Nation Wide that all food labels will have to say if it was treated with the M/NRA vaccine. I've read where if it doesn't pass they will be inoculating all poultry, beef and veggies that come to market by the end of April. I'm not so sure they haven't been doing that already. So Beware.

wendyworn said...

bob - it is so unbelievable that we are even talking about this, let alone that it is ACTUALLY happening, and quickly too. I hope the bill passes. If not, how will we avoid it? thanks for commenting everyone!

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

All processed food has that crap canned or otherwise.