Monday, April 24, 2023

Monday Musings


My father in law bought us lunch on Saturday. We got to-go food from Snuffy's restaurant, which is admittedly the best place to eat in town. They have huge portions for not much money and my husband and I dined on the leftovers the rest of the weekend. The little individually wrapped crackers that came with our salads, of course, had bioengineered ingredients so I had to throw them away. I had to discard all my cup o noodles from my preps for the same reason. It's probably for the best, I don't need to eat that chemically laden stuff anyway.

Earlier in the week, we had a very strange storm. I watched it out my front door. There was lightning strike after lightning strike, all in the same place about five miles away, but no thunder whatsoever. I googled “Lightning without Thunder”. Apparently, there is NEVER a time when lightning doesn't have thunder. They explain it away by saying that you are too far away to hear it. I'm calling BS on that. I usually count up to 15 mississippi's before I give up. The lightning was not white like normal. It was yellowish orange and in the air. It didn't hit the ground. My conclusion is that it wasn't actual lightning but weather warfare technology. I think they were trying to take out the next town over with a manufactured tornado but they were unsuccessful. Thank God for that.

The Bitter Centurion blog is gone again. JL – if you are reading this – let us know if you are doing ok. Hopefully it is by choice and not blogger on the censorship rampage again.

Anyway, back to work today. We will see what the day brings.

Take care out there.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m a new reader. Maybe a crazy question but how do you identify what ingredients are bio engineered. Thanks

wendyworn said...

The label just says, "contains a bioengineered ingredient" it doesn't tell you which ingredient. You have to look hard at the label as well, they are trying to hide it. it's very wicked

Cederq said...

As far as I can ascertain and others back me that bioengineered foods are also the old label GMO... Same as the old boss. Just a nicer name for crap in your food.

Peteforester said...

...Or, just play it safe and AVOID highly processed foods...

Anonymous said...

thanks to mention BC. You are the only one I know who has mentioned his absence. plz update us should you hear from him.

this is my second time here, based on the mention of BC, I shall return. daily!

Juan

wendyworn said...

thanks Juan - welcome aboard!

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

Lightning. Always fascinated by it. When I was young I was told a 5 count is about a mile away.

The other night I watched a cloud light up like a strobe light, it was cool. I have seen it a couple times before but this one had no sound either, checked the radar and guessed it was about 50-80 miles away