Thursday, April 13, 2023

Got Milk?


I guess not. There was one of those baffling random explosions at a dairy farm in Dimmitt, Texas recently. They are saying that 18,000 milk cows were killed. Just another unexplained coincidence in the ongoing destruction of the food supply in this country. The Gateway Pundit has the story about it here.

Just another day in the “new normal”.

Sigh.

In other news – the UK is going full on NWO:

All UK Airports must close within the next 10 years, beef and lamb will be banned, and construction of new buildings will cease in the name of “Climate Change” according to Government Report

Take care out there.

6 comments:

Cederq said...

How are those rich saudis, bahrainings and your other run of the mill mooslems able to fly into merrye old england and london proper if they close the airports? Can they rehab old buildings? So, kids will be banned from building ramshackle forts in teh woods... actually I don't think kids do that anymore, just be kids. It is all a friggen scam and we can't burn it down fast enough.

wendyworn said...

agreed!

Cederq said...

You have started a trend... I am been staying at my brother's place for a few days and I brought my chocolate milk for my coffee and he tried it and now is drinking it in his coffee...

wendyworn said...

LOL! It's cuz it's so yummy!

Cederq said...

Yup, your fault, I gave the pizza away and I got rid of something else that said the same thing. My bubble was popped...

wendyworn said...

I'm so sorry. I was sad about the pizza too. that post about the new beer has me thinking. I may write a blog post about my suspicions but probably not tomorrow. maybe saturday