Friday, April 21, 2023

The Rider of the Black Horse is a Douche


“And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.” Revelation 6:5&6

Most bible scholars have always said that the black horse was a symbol of famine. But is it really? Seems to me there is plenty of wheat and barley and oil and wine in those verses. It's just that they are very expensive. I don't believe we will have a true famine in America (in the Old Testament sense that there is no food.) We may be put in a position to not be able to buy food, if it is too expensive due to inflation or the dollar crashing or whatever else is coming down the road. Unfortunately for us, we are facing something far, far worse.

I had a spicy taco for lunch yesterday. To put out the fire I thought I would have one of the chocolate covered Nutter Butter Peanut Butter sandwich cookies I picked up at the Family Dollar earlier in the day. I looked at the label. Contains a Bioengineered ingredient. Shit. I decided to go ahead and eat a couple because, you know, fire and all. I've already paid for it and hate to see food go to waste. Excuses, excuses.

Shortly afterward I felt like total shit. Not because the cookies made me nauseous or anything. Because, knowing what I know, the fact that I ate the cookies anyway, made me feel like what I had done was morally wrong. I actually felt that I needed to repent and ask God to forgive me for eating them. Now, maybe you might think I'm taking things too far, but read on while I make my point.

Why do we boycott companies? It's not usually due to the product themselves (although in the case of Bud Light – I'd already been boycotting them because it is literally the worst tasting beer of all time) It's because we are taking a stand against the unethical or downright evil standards of the corporations that make those products.

I got up and threw away the cookies. I picked up a box of Ritz crackers that I had also bought earlier that day. Contains a Bioengineered ingredient. I threw that away too. In the case of Nabisco, who makes both these products – I should have known better. Their logo is literally the symbol for Baphomet.

Nabisco Logo:


Baphomet Symbol:


Will I eat the bugs? Maybe I will. Maybe we all will. Maybe we need to decide now if we are going to take a stand – so we make the right choice when the time comes.

First and foremost, this is a spiritual battle. If I compromise on cookies today, what will I compromise on tomorrow? Food is going to get very, very expensive. And the food that we CAN afford will be tainted to the point that there will be no actual food in it.

The time is now to press into the Lord and pray for guidance concerning the future and the food we eat. Check the labels, because they are going to continue to poison us with whatever bioengineered ingredients they can.

You are going to have to make a choice. Take a stand or compromise?

Be careful out there.


17 comments:

Cederq said...

Boy, you sure harshed my morning Wendy(L). I had woken up in a good mood, a few less sore muscles and joints complaining. Now my brain hurts... I have to agree with you about a no food famine, a no money and availability to buy famine is in the works. The first two years will be hell until those that know how to plant and grow teaches those who survives. Those of us that have some field craft and know how to identify and process wild greens and know how to trap/snare/catch small game and hunt larger game and can set a trap/snare line for fish and crustaceans. Those that survive the first zombie crush will survive long after and will have to get use to smelling bodies until they decompose. The Charlie Daniel's song, "Country Boys can Survive" will be our anthem.

wendyworn said...

Morning Cederq! I actually sent you an email trying to warn you not to read this post. It is what it is. Reality sucks right now - and unless something happens to thwart it, it will continue to be that way for a while. Sorry to harsh your morn - just the messenger.

Cederq said...

I linked to your post. Keep me away from your blog? The Four Horses couldn't hold me back...

wendyworn said...

I'm glad to hear it. I guess you and I are in this thing together till the end. A very happy thought!

Beans said...

The double-crossbars cross is also associated with the Lorraine Cross, and the round wheel can also represent the physical world. As in Christ rules over the physical world as our Lord and Savior.

Which was the original meaning of the Nabisco symbol. Founded by a Christian.

But, well, like the Okay symbol, the V symbol and every other good symbol in this fallen age has been corrupted by the Left as one of their symbols or as a negative-meaning symbol.

SiGraybeard said...

Let me ask you a question that I can't seem to find an answer to.

Does "Contains a Bioengineered ingredient" mean anything?

For analogy, they passed a law in Cali years ago saying products had to put a warning label if it contained a compound that the state had said causes cancer. It's just that the list was a constantly moving target and industry seemed to have decided it's just easier to say their products are known to cause cancer in California than to keep up with it. Most of them were industrial chemicals and I must have a dozen cans in my shop with that warning label.

There was no penalty for saying the products contained something that they didn't. And, to be honest, the vast majority of those studies are crap anyway. If they said they contained something that California said was bad, it was simply CYA.

Sorry if that's too long, but the question is if the same thing is going on with "contains a bioengineered ingredient" and the food industry. Does it mean anything, or are is it just a CYA thing so that they don't run afoul of some law?


wendyworn said...

Excellent question graybeard. My personal opinion is that the label is too vague so we don't really know. However - I asked that question on duckduckgo. Here is what the USDA says “contains detectable genetic material that has been modified through certain lab techniques that cannot be created through conventional breeding or found in nature.”

Here is an interesting link:

https://theconversation.com/what-is-bioengineered-food-an-agriculture-expert-explains-175003

personally I think it is evil and against nature. But that's just me :)

Cederq said...

Sig, I haven't thought along those lines myself as far as the bioengineered ingredient. I know what you are saying about the California warning and the rest of the nation. My beef... pun intended is what is bioengineered ingredient? Is it a meat product, a plant product, a by-product that is additionally processed? It doesn't say. Perhaps titanium chloride that has an organic molecule or compound engineered in and then blended into the food process? Until they list whatever bioengineered is, I may not eat it.

SiGraybeard said...

Interesting, Wendy - thanks for that link from The Conversation.

Looks like typical big government nonsense. In the sense that I don't trust them to do anything else correctly, so why should I trust them to get this right?

They put a "bioengineered food" notice on the label that has a 43 minute video webinar that explains the loopholes. Loopholes you could (metaphorically) drive a truck through. "If the genetic material is undetectable or less than 5% of the finished product, no disclosure is required." Practically, it seems meaningless.

Less than 5%? I bet there could never be that much Covid mRNA for the spike proteins, for example. With toxins that can kill at parts per millions level, what are they going to warn you about? That it has high fructose corn syrup, which is about 5% different from plain old table sugar?

FWIW, I practically never eat anything with a label and a few ingredients. I avoid seed oils (canola, soy oil, corn oil, the others they tend to call vegetable oils but aren't from vegetables). Oils are either olive or coconut (both are fruits, BTW) I've been keto for 8 years, less than 30 grams of carbs/day. No sugar or anything with sugar in it.

wendyworn said...

good for you on the keto graybeard. it is a good program for weight loss. I've done atkins in the past - mainly because I don't want to give up the dairy. I may need to revisit that.

Just threw out all my cup o noodles because they contain bioengineered ingredients as well. My pantry is starting to look a little bare.

Peteforester said...

This is a true dilemma, as most of the time, if you're not into reading labels, you've been compromising most of your life! I started reading labels when I became concerned with soy. The more I read about soy, the less I wanted to be ingesting it. Trouble is, soy has been the filler of choice for MANY decades, and is in ALMOST EVERYTHING we eat. Still, I've tried. Once I started reading those labels though, I realized I'd opened Pandora's box! What the HECK had I ben eating all those years??? That kind of thing is what gets people like us to start a garden. That leads to keeping chickens. That leads to questioning what was in our water and taking control of its quality. It goes on and on. True, doing this won't sustain us entirely, but it WILL take some of those chemicals off the table. It'll also help tide us over when everyday foods become unobtainium. We can only do what we can do. God does the rest! What we're dealing with right now is INDEED a spiritual battle!

wendyworn said...

yes, no wonder we are all sick. it has really gotten out of hand.

Anonymous said...

Can't say that I disagree about all the additional scrap that goes into mass produced food, but I come at with a different prospective due to my age and life experiences. If you search for it you wll find that over eighty percent of gastro intestinal deseases come from organic produce. The reason all those additives are there is to (1) give you some of the the things that keep you from having things like goiter, iodine. (2) allows you to have things like canned fruits and veggies in spring instead of subsisting on barley bread and turnips come March and April. If you search the old cemeterys you will see all the kids and young adults who died before twenty. You should be real happy you weren't borned a hundred and fifty ago and would never be able to have a Nutter Butter.

Anonymous said...

That'd be Hank Williams Jr actually.

Grog said...

Good evening, Wendy, good topic.

This warning has also been discussed in other blogs, all points are valid.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/04/09/sunday-talks-thomas-renz-warns-of-mrna-vaccines-in-u-s-food-supply/

Anonymous said...

You need to look at all corporate symbols, they have bad connotations.....similar to that

wendyworn said...

so true anon