Friday, April 28, 2023

Interesting Week


Yesterday was the first day all week that I did not have any internet slow down problems and was able to actually do my job. It was ironic that all my co-workers were having lagging issues. Not sure why I was unaffected, although I was incredibly thankful.

As I'm sure you have heard – Tucker is out at FOX. Tucker likes to tell the story about how he applied for a job with the CIA but didn't get the job. BS. He is on assignment even now. I do feel sorry for those viewers whose only access to some of the truth was watching him. I'm not quite sure which side he is on. I kind of think that CNN will cease to exist and FOX will be the new CNN. Maybe a brand spanking new “conservative truth” channel will start up starring Tucker and some others. Maybe Bill O'Reilly if people can stomach him. Maybe Tucker actually woke up and didn't want to go along with the evil narratives anymore? Who knows what will happen there.

Ron DeSantis decided to show his true colors. The Dissident Thoughts had an excellent recap here followed by Conservative Treehouse here. Ever since Ron came out with his Top Gov video several months ago, he always seemed to have this look on his face that he was walking around squeezing his sphincter shut so he didn't have an accident. He is in way over his head. I think his chances of ever becoming the next president are next to zero. But who knows, stranger things have happened.

A wrinkle in Tom substack had an interesting post:

OCCULTWAR: Dark Brandon Tells You the Soul of the Nation Is At Stake, So Believe Him

He discusses the idea of the Invisible Hand vs the Hidden Hand in our ongoing chaotic reality. I think it is really more about two wolves fighting over who gets to eat the sheep. It's a good article.

Got another paycheck so that is good. I'm taking tomorrow off from posting and reading the news. I will see you on Sunday, have a good weekend.

Take care out there.


5 comments:

Cederq said...

Have fun! I am de-winterizing my mobile casa and contemplating ditching the apartment, real tired of the psychotics and freaks, inconsiderate entitles that inhabit here. Got woke up at 5:30 this am by a bi-polar female beeping her Prius' car alarm while toweling off the body of a light dew prior to leaving this morning while opening and closing, slamming her car doors repeatedly for a half hour... Surely a solid sign we are in the last days. I have been having slow downs on my speed and increase in error messages from the internet. You can't tell me someone isn't screwing around and setting us up for complete control and censorship.

Tucker, agree, controlled opposition. There is no such thing as a conservative voice on broadcast and internet. You don't think the other side hasn't thought this through and co-opted talking heads on our side (whatever our side is.) If you believe otherwise, you are holding the colored pills in your cheek pouch.

Peteforester said...

Tucker.
DeSantis.
...All of 'em...

Let's just say I believe what is right in front of my five senses at any given time... And I don't like what those senses are picking up these days...

Indeed... Be careful...

bob said...

I ripped all my TV's out 4 years ago, that's when I knew Fox was going over to the Dark side, everyone thought I was nuts.
Try these podcasts for real news, Dark to Light(Tracy Beanz), War Room(Steven K Bannon), Dan Bongino Show, Benny Johnson Show, Human Events Daily, Viva&Barnes, got a few more if your interested.I personally think we are winning this war, or the left wouldn't be getting so desperate. Stay Strong and Stick together, under NO circumstances give up your 1st or2nd amendment rights.

Anonymous said...

I quit watching O'Reilly years ago because of his constant interrupting his guests, breaking the flow. Same goes for Ferfal with Matt Bracken, always cutting Bracken off. Now it's other podcasters interrupting their guests, where the guest has an audio disadvantage & the host garbles the guest's audio. Maddening.

wendyworn said...

I feel the same way. Greg Hunter does it too. I can't stand that.