Wednesday, April 5, 2023

“Real” Men of Genius

I remember the “real men of genius” commercials when I was growing up. I always thought they were hilarious. For some reason I thought they were Saturday Night Live clips, but no, they were always advertisements for Bud Light. Which is why this clip is so appropriate:



The Secret Sun has an interesting take on the history of Anheuser Busch, the parent company that makes Bud Light:

Agenda Beer, or Knowles' First Law Confirmed, Part 29,821

I don't think they care if their sales tank because of this recent development. It's all about shoving their agendas down our throats. Ultimately, will they even allow the peasants to buy beer in their new social credit/central bank digital currency 15 minute cities? I doubt it. No beer for you. Bud Light is the worst beer there is – I'm surprised it lasted this long. Bye bye Bud.

Take care out there. 

P.S - I apologize for the formatting weirdness. I tried several times to fix it, but for some reason I can't.

Update: Babylon Bee has an excellent take on this topic:

Scientists At Budweiser Attempt To Discover How Many Beers It Would Take For Dylan Mulvaney To Pass As A Woman

3 comments:

Steve said...

Hmm...when I read your site on my phone; it's very easy to read. White background; black letters. When I read your site on my computer; black background with very, very small white letters. Dunno if I like that balance.

wendyworn said...

I know the formatting is really bad on this post. I actually deleted the original one and re-did it and it was still all messed up. blogger wouldn't let me fix it.

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

That Babylon bee is the bomb.