Monday, June 22, 2009

Faithful in least


I failed another test yesterday. Remember that it was always the people who worshipped other gods, or stopped being faithful, it was NEVER the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Luk 16:9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.
Luk 16:10 He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
Luk 16:11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true [riches]?

There was certain things I was supposed to do on this trip daily, that I had gotten away from. I should be walking in the morning and the evening. (Swimming or some other exercise could be substituted, but some form of exercise should be done morning and evening.) I believe that because I was not being faithful in the little things, when called on to do something specific, I am not listening and I missed an opportunity. Every time I fail, the Lord chastens me, but in order to perfect me. The Lord wants me to be fruitful, but also to obey exactly what He is asking me to do. The Lord is teaching me obedience and the glory will be His. Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace towards me.

When you fail, it is very important not to give up. We will all fall down when we are learning to walk before our Lord. It is the Lord who perfects us. If we are a fruitul tree, the Lord will prune us so that we are more fruitful. Even the Lord Jesus Christ learned obedience through the things He suffered.
1Jo 2:12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
1Jo 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him [that is] from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
1Jo 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him [that is] from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.
1Jo 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
1Jo 2:16 For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
1Jo 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

So this morning, I got back on track, and asked the Lord to forgive me. After obeying I was greatly inspired for writing on this blog. I stopped and took a long walk at a rest area, where I found this little glade:

I also found a walking stick that was already pre-whittled that was the perfect size for me. Thank you God!

No comments: