Sunday, June 21, 2009

The walls of Jerusalem



Have spent the weekend with cousins in a little RV park. I slept in the van and it was ok, except I will need to be by the bathroom! But I think I will be okay parking in the state parks. I think it is that I object to how expensive it is to park in the state parks. $22 a night seems very expensive to me. I spent a lot of time online reading the news and now I'm really sleepy for writing this blog. ZZZzzz...

(Happy Father's Day!)


Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Psa 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Psa 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me [with thy] free spirit.
Psa 51:13 [Then] will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
Psa 51:14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: [and] my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
Psa 51:15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
Psa 51:16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give [it]: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
Psa 51:17 The sacrifices of God [are] a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
Psa 51:18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.

No comments: