Monday, June 29, 2009

Just between me and Him...



Some of the trials and tribulations that I have had on this trip are sortof between me and the Lord. Just meaning they are personal and it would be very difficult to convey on this blog, but still just as profound to me as the other stories here. I still have lots of things to write about but have been in a physical trial the last couple days and not able to post. I have some health issues I need to address the next couple days before I get back on the road. I will try to post some stories I have not had a chance to share with you in the meantime.

Some amazing verses the Lord has shown me to help me during the most fiery trials:

Isa 54:7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
Isa 54:8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.
Isa 54:9 For this [is as] the waters of Noah unto me: for [as] I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
Isa 54:10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.

2 comments:

mimi conner said...

wendy, 1 Cor 23:7-9

mimi conner said...

Opps, I was thinking backwards the verses are 1 Cor 12:7-9 not 23:7-9 correction