Saturday, February 11, 2023

Geopolitical Nutsack

(I'm pretty sure that's not the kind of nutsack we are talking about.)

Earlier this week the Adaptive Curmudgeon had this to say:

“I can even imagine a slightly weird but vaguely logical world where America lets the Chinese Balloon drag its geopolitical nutsack across America’s face all the way to the coast… “

Although I have a different take on the situation – I was highly impressed with the genius of the mind that could craft such a sentence. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

Then of course there is this story:

Senators say 'very disturbing possibility' US manufacturing may have helped build Chinese surveillance balloon

These people are really stupid. Hey Joe – How did all those American parts get on that there Chinese balloon? I mean DUH.

Here is what I think really happened. No one looks at the sky anymore because they are all looking down at their phones. Those balloons have been up there the whole time, but it wasn't until someone in Montana took a picture of one and posted it online, that all the people saw it on their mobile devices. Then they started looking up to see if they could see one and sure enough, there they were. The “can't let a good crisis go to waste” crowd decided to use the situation to their advantage – but since they are all a bunch of inbred idiots – they came up with the China did it scenario.

They have been doing damage control ever since.

I'm sure we haven't heard the last of this.

Take care out there.


 

6 comments:

wendyworn said...

definitely sterilize with fire

Cederq said...

Wendy, did you delete my comment?

wendyworn said...

i did not delete your comment. I dont know what happened to it. sorry, but it wasnt me

wendyworn said...

I still had your comment in my email so I just republished it. that is weird that it disappeared though

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

Bread and circuses. Yes there probably have been many but "at this point what does it matter".

Funny now how they have shot down and "OBJECT" but can't say what it is.

Well, they are turds. Doesn't everyone like seeing turds, I know I do.

wendyworn said...

for sure bear claw