Thursday, February 2, 2023

My Hands are Clean

Just thought I would give a little update. I'm sure everyone has seen the article recently (not linking to it) blaming those who didn't roll up their sleeves for not warning those who stood in line to drink the kool-aid. I know that I personally screamed from the roof tops to every single person I came in contact with not to do it.

The whole purpose of the article was to heap more condemnation on those who saw through the whole affair and kept ourselves away from all things inoculation, and to shift the blame and responsibility off those who took it. Luckily, I saw the psy-op when I read it and didn't get all bent out of shape about it, although I was tempted to get very pissed off. It is what it is.

The consequences of the world-wide experiment are all around us and we have not seen the last of it. There are still commercials for boosters everywhere on TV and online so this is not over yet.

Patara has a nice polite rant about it.



P.S. I just realized today is Groundhog Day. Hopefully it is not a day we are going to have to live over and over again. Once is enough.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately we now have to worry about blood transfusions so stay healthy and out of the hospital.

Bear Claw

wendyworn said...

yes that is so horrible. no where is safe anymore

Cederq said...

Tricked, a weasel word. Feeling, as in you hurt them. Double weasel words... I am only responsible for what I say, what come out of my mouth, I am not responsible for you refusing to hear, or twist what I have said into some psychotic delusion or rage. That is on you. I have explained as once professional nurse, it is poison, it has the potential to rewrite your gene sequence as MRA is supposed to do naturally. Now to blame me for not physically restraining you or literally knocking some sense into with Walking Tall's, Buford Pusser's oak club is not my fault or responsibility for not taking the clot shot or warning you enough, screw you!

I too saw the psych op pattern the minute they aired it and the behavioral conditioning, classic brain washing techniques! Techniques I used in my therapy for resilient personality defects and traits, but my use was for benevolent, therapeutic treatment. Could I have used severe techniques on my patient? Sure, wholly unethical and irresponsible and some cases illegal.

Now them cinnamon buns looked scrumptious! Wendy, for showing us that clip, you owe us some cinnie buns!

wendyworn said...

I know those cinnamon buns did look yummy. I can see why Patara cheated on her diet for one!