Saturday, February 4, 2023

What's That in the Sky?

By now you have all seen the story of the Chinese Spy Balloon flying over Montana. There is another story about it here. What you may not have heard was there was a Chinese spy balloon flying over Coeur d'Alene Idaho recently as well. Canada too. Leo Holmann has an excellent write up here.

Interesting story. One of those balloons actually landed in our RV Park a couple months back. I saw it while I was walking the dog one morning. It looked like a huge whitish transparent beach ball and it was taller than the man wearing fatigues standing next to it. I had to sort of squint because it seemed like it was hard to look at, as though there was some technology being used. I'm kicking my self for not going over there and taking a better look. I could have donned my best “ignorant, nosy old lady walking her dog” persona and asked the man some questions. Something told me not to. Later when I went back to that spot, the balloon and the man were gone and it was clear as day.

We know the media lies about everything and the fact that congress is talking about it and it is plastered all over the front of Drudge speaks volumes. I think they are lying about the Chinese Spy balloon. Why hasn't the Pentagon shot it down? (It's not because the top military brass are fake and gay. Literally!) I believe it's because it is not a Chinese spy balloon.

It's OUR spy balloon.

What?! You don't think the US Military is running aerial surveillance operations against the enemy?

We are the enemy.

They are not going to admit their highly complex (and expensive) balloon spying equipment is being used on the American public, or worse. Watch for an upcoming EMP attack or something similar. It will be our military that does it. But...

Let's just say that China did it.

Anyway, take care out there.


 

5 comments:

TechieDude said...

I don't doubt that it's our balloon for a second.

Just another "SQUIRREL!" moment.

wendyworn said...

yep! thanks for commenting.

Cederq said...

It is one of our "weather" balloons... Just remember, if the feds decide to loosen the Dot Mil on us, over half and maybe close to three quarters will shoot Americans, after shooting the soldiers/crayoneaters/flyboys/squibs that refuse to shoot US Citizens. Not only will we be shooting them, but military and believe me, no restrictive "Rules of Engagement" that we had to abide by shooting foreign nationals, bet my burpy cup.

wendyworn said...

It's coming cederq. I actually wouldn't be surprised if it happens this year the way things are going!

wendyworn said...

It COULD go either way JL - I did read your post on the subject. All the governments of the world are in collusion with the war on the little people. The whole balloon thing could just be a giant diversion so we wont notice the fact that the plans to starve us all is well underway. Sigh.