Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Is it Real or is it Memorex?


I'm sure by now you have heard about the recent mass shooting in Tennessee by a female to male transgender at a Christian grade school. I always question whether these are actual “organic” occurrences or if they aren't some government sponsored black ops wind up toy staged event, designed to get the masses all riled up and once again, try to take people's guns.

Here are some excellent analyses:


(I actually started writing this blog post before I checked Miles Mathis's site)

Fake Trans Shooting

BCE has a bunch of posts about it, so here is his website if you want to look more into it.

https://theoutlawintrepidreporter.blogspot.com/

I always question any stories that I hear about from my co-workers that saw it on the news on their lunch hour. They are the target audience after all.

My assessment: Memorex.

Take care out there.

5 comments:

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

My gut says these idiots think many won't see the reports on the errors in their videos and print reporting but I also believe at this point they may not care either since they are figuring out they have lost the narrative.

wendyworn said...

I agree - they are just going to double down

wendyworn said...

yep

BigCountryExpat said...

Appreciate the link! Adding you to my band of misfit toys

wendyworn said...

Thanks! you are totally awesome!