Thursday, March 16, 2023

What about Taxes?

These are interesting times we live in. I have spent my life being a law abiding citizen. I took pride in paying my taxes because it was the right thing to do. Part of the American way so to speak.

But now, the social contract between the federal government and the citizens of this country has been broken. Not only that, but the government has openly declared war on us and is actively seeking our destruction in every category of life.

Unfortunately, you can not just “not pay your taxes”. They steal the money right out of your checks before you even see it and it is so ironic that you are taxed on your “gross” income – the amount you make before they take out the taxes. Yeah, it's gross all right.

I could sign a legally binding contract (Form 1040) asking them politely to let me have some of my hard earned cash back. But I'm not going to do that. They can send their fictitious 87,000 IRS agents after me.

A couple years ago I was owed a refund. Instead of getting my refund check, the state of Oregon sent me a letter stating not only was I NOT getting a check, but I owed them an additional $1600 dollars on top of that.

I wrote them a scathing letter, with highlighted documentation, telling them that not only were they wrong, but I was on to their little extortion racket. I may have also accused them of illegal activity for trying to tax people's covid relief money.

A couple weeks later I got a very polite phone call saying that it was all a misunderstanding and my check was on the way. Damn right it is.

Our current money is debt. Technically, the minute you get paid you are now more in debt than you were before. How do you pay off your debts with more debt? I know, let's get rid of the federal reserve and go back to constitutionally sound money. Let all those woke, criminal organizations they call banks fail already. Just wipe the slates clean. I guess we shall see how this whole thing plays out.

In the meantime, I am not complying with anything, anymore. Why should I play into the enemies hands?

I'm going back to bed. Take care out there.


 

2 comments:

Cederq said...

A lot of us need to go back to bed... warm, comfy bed. I say everyone quit paying any tax, see how fast the things change after shooting a few tax collectors and their badge enforcers. We as a nation fought over taxes before as they became too egregious and dumped environmentally unsound tea... aka Russian fuel dumps on drones.

wendyworn said...

I love that "we as a nation fought over taxes before" yes we did. probably will again