Friday, March 31, 2023

Where Fools Gather

 
Tomorrow is April 1st, also known as April Fool's Day. As the picture notes above, this is a planned “day of vengeance” by the T community. It was nice of them to prime the pumps with their hoax shooting earlier this week. Now that the official “indictments” have been released, on a Friday no doubt, for the weekend news cycle, there is the possibility of riots from the patriots still loyal to Trump. I would hope that the patriots would be smart enough not to fall into the trap. Excuse me for a moment...

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Yeah, probably not. Even if the patriots WERE smart enough to stay home, the evil planners of such events would just contact Crowds on Demand, directed by the fedbois and viola, you have whatever staged riots you need, right on cue for implementing a little martial law.

I guess we shall see what happens. Take care out there.

5 comments:

Cederq said...

I thought it was Crowd and Violence 'R' Us... I don't know how well you can shoot an AR-15 or an AK-47 in high heels and balance well enough? I have a problem in flat tennis shoes. I know I am staying home. I follow Ol' Remus from the WoodPile Report (I sure miss that old guy!) advice to stay away from crowds and I do. They will have to come to me, or like two dinghies that pass by in the bay and if the turd hits a portable fan and then it's on.

Cederq said...

Crowds on Demand... Now that is funny, I should have clicked on that link before I made my comment, now I look like a funny ass. It is for real!

wendyworn said...

im staying home too. nothing good will come of it

wendyworn said...

lol - yes there is big business in the fake production of events

Cederq said...

"im staying home too. nothing good will come of it." Why travel thousands of miles to an unfamiliar AO and get arrested or kil't and no one has ever been to Cheers and doesn't know your name? Besides spending all those hard earned fake money and time...