Monday, May 8, 2023

Addressing the Peanut Gallery

Hhmmmmm. Seems that a couple regular readers of this blog were surprised by my musical choices yesterday. I'm assuming they were just messing with me – but just in case they weren't I picked out some presents for them.

For Cederq:

For Steve:


LOL! All joking aside – you can't possibly believe these are the songs playing in my head without a radio. Let's not forget I grew up in the 80's.

Just a little fun on a Monday. Love you guys! Take care out there.

6 comments:

Cederq said...

Hmm, the choice of those two particular songs that Pat Boone and Marie Osmond sang tickled the Behaviorist side of me and is telling... Step into my office and get comfortable in the chair, let's explore these choices...

Just messing with ya... 80's girl huh? I grew up in the sixties and seventies musical genre and have an appreciation of the 80s and early 90s music. Music today sucks gopher butt. I did and still do have an insufferable crush on Marie Osmond and would devote my dying breath on any wish she had just to enjoy for a fleeting glimpse of those eyes...

wendyworn said...

i thought you would like those picks lol

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

Good onya Wendy. I have one of those hated phones and glad I do. I hate listening to the mind programming commercials so over the years I have accumulated a wide variety of songs. From Marilyn Manson to Marty Robbins, Vagner-spelled Wagner to Ennio Morricone.

Have a great week.

wendyworn said...

Thanks Bear Claw! You too!

Steve said...

Actually, right now I'm listening to this channel....https://tropicalglen.com/Jukebox/Genre/Classical/ChannelClassical.html
HEH and there ya go!

wendyworn said...

Nice!