Friday, May 5, 2023

The Burning Question

Allegedly, there was an ass ass in nation attempt on the resident of the Kremlin yesterday. I personally think the whole story is false. Just a little propaganda to get the masses all terrified about WWIII for the weekend. Whenever I want to know what they are saying to scare the masses, I go to Drudge.com and see what their red letter headline is. They have since moved this story to a sideline. Anyway, BCE has a good post about it:

Relocated? Gonna be a Green Screen From Here on Out

Unfortunately, I believe the crashing of the banking system is real. I don't understand why people would pull their money out of their local bank or credit union and put it in one of the criminal banks like Bank of America or Wells Fargo. I'd rather bury my money in a tin can in the yard.

The real burning question though, was from Steve in the comments yesterday. What ARE Dairy Product Solids? Here is the answer from the American Dairy Products Institute itself:

“Milk Permeate: Also known as: Dairy Permeate and Dairy Products Solids. Milk Permeate is produced by the removal of protein and other solids from milk resulting in a product with a high concentration of lactose. Removal of the dairy constituents is accomplished by physical separation techniques such as filtration and diafiltration.

The acidity of Milk (Dairy) Permeate may be adjusted by the addition of safe and suitable pH adjusting ingredients.

Milk (Dairy) Permeate meets the definition of Dairy Products Solids, which is the subject of a GRAS notification to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and complies with all provisions of the U.S. Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.”

Well. There you have it. I won't be posting tomorrow since my father in law will be stopping by again on his way back from Oregon. Have a great weekend. See you on Sunday.

Take care out there.


 

1 comment:

Cederq said...

Just like sausages and hot dogs, if ya find out how and what they are made of, ya would never eat them... Same with dairy products. I don't think about it and enjoy them. Oregon? I think I can set aside a small space for ya'll if ya want to mosey on back...Come for the drizzle, stay for the ?.