Friday, May 12, 2023

Looking Forward to the Weekend


Glen Filthie's blog is officially gone now. He knew it was coming since the blogger police have been threatening him for weeks. You can follow him on Gab here.

I made a beautiful roast yesterday with onions, carrots and baby red potatoes. It was yummy! Plenty of leftovers for roast beef sandwiches.

As usual, I'm taking tomorrow off. I have to take the dog into town to get her nails clipped. She is getting old and I'm not quite sure if she will be able to get in to the car. I guess I will find out.

Have a great weekend – See you on Sunday.

Take care out there.

2 comments:

Cederq said...

Or take advice via those assholes... I wouldn't mind some roast beef sammichs, do you ship Fed EX? Enjoy your day off and the dog nail clipping, sounds like a bang up event in your day off!

Taking care, you be good!

wendyworn said...

oh yeah - the roast beef sammichs were good! sorry cederq - all gone! lol - have a great weekend!