Tuesday, May 16, 2023

You are Not Prepared


Dad was released from the hospital and my little sister drove him over to his other doctor's office so they could put a new cast on his leg now that the swelling has gone down. They are discussing surgery options for the TIA, but haven't come to any decisions on that yet. I will continue to keep you posted and thank you very much for your prayers.

Big Country got both his websites nuked recently. His main site and his back-up flamethrower site. Bustednuckles has an update about his situation here. I'm sure there is top secret shyt going on there and we will miss his gritty insight and intel. We are praying for you BCE and hoping you are back on the blogosphere soon.

Speaking of Bustednuckles – here is a very important post put up yesterday:

You Are Not Prepared For This Invasion (Updated)

You should go read the link above. It is a massive wake up call. We are at war people, whether we are ready for it or not.

I have so much more I need to talk about, but I have run out of room. It is time for us, as a nation, to get on our knees and repent. Perhaps God will protect us from what is coming.

Keep prepping and praying my friends.

Take care out there.

6 comments:

Cederq said...

I will get on my knees to repent, then rise and unsheathe my Righteous sword to go forth and slay those unrepentant commies and those that have invaded us.

wendyworn said...

it would be better to slay the traitors in our country who are facilitating the invaders

Cederq said...

"traitors in our country" = unrepentant commie...

wendyworn said...

true

Peteforester said...

I was going to say the same thing, Cederq...

People in much of the country don't realize this invasion is what it is. I live in ...The West... Reagan did his "one time only" amnesty in the 80's. It was like we went to sleep one night in a small farming town and woke up the next day in Mexico. All these MILLIONS of ILLEGAL ALIENS being TREASONOUSLY ushered into our country by Biden; once they get free access and access to free, the people of this country aren't going to know what hit them!!! And I'm not even factoring in the fighting-age men from our known adversaries being given the keys to the castle!

...Nothing SHORT of Divine intervention is going to stop this... Indeed, PRAY...

Cederq said...

Pete, when I get behind a little brown person, obliviously not here to become an American, I tell them to go home and it won't be safe here soon...