Monday, October 11, 2010

Awwww...

My sister and soon to be brother in law brought me these flowers tonight, as a thank you for all the help on the wedding. Aren't they beautiful?

I'm helping my sister with the music. She is having some songs from the soundtrack of the movie "The Piano" but the song they are going to play when they light the unity candle is Bryan Adams, "Everything I do (I do it for you)". My sister and I looked at the CD at the store but it was $14.99 even if it was a couple years old. Which was far more than my sister was willing to pay.

Today I found the CD at the library so I was able to just rent it from the library for free, so my sister was really happy. After she decides what other songs she wants playing in the background, she wants me to help put them on my mp3 player for the church and burn a back-up CD. No problem.

Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over my sister and her soon to be husband. Keep them safe from the adversary's devices and thank you so much for watching over all the details of the wedding. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: