Sunday, October 3, 2010

The wedding planners part 3 - Countdown: 20 days


My parents are both sick this weekend, but they still worked on wedding stuff like the flower girl basket pictured above. I really feel it is the Lord's will for me to be here right now and my parents said again last night how much they appreciate me being here to help with the wedding plans.

I tried on the bridesmaid dress with the shoes and it looks like I will not need any alterations. Thank you Lord! I did not want to have to pay for that.

It's been a quiet weekend. I am almost finished with my Ecc. 3:7 quilt. Maybe it will be done tomorrow and I can post a picture.

My son's 20th birthday was on Friday, which was also his 4th day of Basic Training in the Air Force. We haven't heard from him yet but we are just thinking that no news is good news. I'm not sure if I posted here about the horrible motorcycle accident he was in a month or so ago. His fingers were torn up and bloody and he had to have stitches on his knee, but he had NO BROKEN BONES! I told him, "You have to admit that it was a miracle from the Lord! He said, "I admit." I trust the Lord is watching over him even now.

There is still lots to do for the wedding. Please pray for healing for my parents, and pray for protection for me from attacks by spirits of depression and oppression that seem to come with the gloomy grey Oregon skies. I rebuke them in the name of Jesus Christ!

take care my friends!

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for never leaving me or forsaking me, thank you for taking care of all the little details for the wedding and thank you for taking care of my parents and their health and healing them. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: