Friday, January 12, 2024

Going back to bed


Morning everyone. It's another cold morning at 8 degrees with a high of 12 later today. No hot water again, although I'm not too worried about it. It does mean that at the moment I can't wash dishes without boiling some water. Here are the good reads for the week:

The Juggling Act: Is 2024 A Pivotal Year For The Globalists

The Perfidious Unreality of the “New Normal”


Anyway, going back to bed until the sun comes up. Have a good weekend. See you on Sunday.

Take care out there.

4 comments:

Cederq said...

I was hoping you would rub my feet before ya went to bed...

wendyworn said...

too late. sorry.

clayusmcret said...

We had 7° at 0830 over here between Wichita and Salina. Up to 10° now. May hit 17° for top temp today. Luckily the snow went north of us last night. You bundle up and be safe.

wendyworn said...

hey clay! I didn't realize you were in Kansas too. You stay safe as well