Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Residue


The picture above is what we, in the Mandela Effect community, refer to as residue. It is proof that something has been changed from what it once was.

Jeremiah 29:11 is a special verse for me. The Lord specifically gave me this verse to hold on to in times of stress and change and doubt. I originally wrote about how the Lord gave me this verse in August, 2011:

Plans Confirmed

As a confirmation, I wrote about it a second time in September 2011:

A Future and A Hope – God is Good

In that post I posted this picture:

Almost as if my past self posted the established fact of Jeremiah 29:11 to my future self. I wrote about it again recently stating that the Lord confirmed to me that the promise in that verse is still in effect, even though the adversary has twisted it into something hopeless.

A Future and A Hope

The verse has now been altered to say this:

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”

So tragic that this is even possible, but there it is. No! God is not just thinking of us, He has PLANS for us, not of peace but of GOOD. And where is the future and hope in that verse? Erased from existence.

If one verse in the bible can be changed so drastically, then the whole book is now suspect. Believe me, no one mourned the loss of the scriptures as much as I did. But here is valid proof that it has been changed.

What causes the Mandela Effect? There are theories about time travel or parallel universes floating around. I recently heard on a podcast a theory, but I don't have a link. I know it was from Demon Hunter's site, but he stole the actual footage from someone else and didn't acknowledge who it was. I did think the theory was valid.

The theory was that groups of Alchemists, looking for the Holy Grail, would gather in monasteries where they could carry out their evil deeds in secret. The Holy Grail, which was not a goblet as depicted in Indiana Jones, was a piece of information. They found that piece of information. It was the knowledge that by incantations they could alter reality molecule by molecule. They have been altering reality ever since. But, enter the quantum computer. What use to take the Alchemists days or weeks to complete the incantations, would now take minutes or even seconds to complete.

It is just a theory, but to me, it is the most valid, and most likely possibility out there. You can come to your own conclusions.

The altering of reality will continue and more and more changes will happen, especially to the bible. The enemies target is God and God's children. Trust in your memories and in the Lord. He has PLANS for us, to give us a FUTURE and a HOPE. Never forget that.

Take care out there.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most other bible verse sites still have the older version. That suggests to me that its the one site changing verses not all of them...yet.

A few years ago my doctor and me were discussing a medical topic and she mentioned that she was sure x had been the treatment for something but all her reference books said it never had been. She was subscribed to a service for doctors that provide access to the usual desk references as digital versions. Now i have a paper copy of the exact same edition as she was reading digitally. My version still had the treatment she remembered. That tells me someone wanted to hide that treatment.

Exile1981

wendyworn said...

Except for the fact that my personal bible that I have had for 30 years is also changed. It's not just digital copies being changed.

Anonymous said...

Just an observation. The NET,ESV, and NAB do say planned. My KJV and YLT say thoughts. Interesting

Dee said...

I have a Bible that was given to me when I was born in 1963. Jeremiah 29:11 states "11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, not of evil, to give you an expected end."
I also have a children's Bible that is a paraphrase version from 1972 that states "11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." I also have a 1990 Bible that states "11 For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare, not for woe! plans to give you a future full of hope." I hope this helps.

wendyworn said...

Thank you Dee.

wendyworn said...

My bible is the King James version and it has been changed.

Cederq said...

Exile1981 is right in medical texts, journal submissions have changed or altered especially in digital format. I too have some older some older PDRs and there are some treatments , procedures and protocols no longer listed or omitted entirely. These references were used and had good results in treatments, disease and wound assessments. Now I know there have been advances in treatments, diagnostics and management of patient care. Most of the older regimens were effective, worked and had less trauma to patients. Now it is here, take a pill, it will pad my wallet as well as the medico/pharma industry.

I noticed changes in the NKJ Bible from reading my mothers much older version and what has been published since. How can I put forth faith and trust into an Instrument of God for me to hear the Words if someone, someplace decides that, well, that is not really what God meant or it doesn't fit the narrative this month? (They) have been doing that since before the Nicene Council made dramatic changes and omissions of Gospels and Parables. How can I trust that?

Evil or weak men have changed histories, manifests and great literacy, even memorials such as buildings and statues, works of art. (They) have been pushing mediocracy in art, entertainment and social mores. Evil has been busy and has an upper hand right know, but it is only a battle, not the war that will be won by Good.

wendyworn said...

Excellent comment cederq. thanks!