Monday, January 22, 2024

Now Hiring

Disney is hiring for remote work. Up to $23 dollars an hour. Pretty good money if you ask me. I looked up 'occult meaning of 23' on Bing and this was literally the first thing that came up:

“The number 23 has different meanings in different contexts. In occult rituals, the number 23 is used to tap into the manipulated mind control field of the artificial lunar force.”

You don't say. Yeah, that would be a hard pass. I will never work for this child trafficking company, or buy their products, watch their movies, or go to their theme parks. I have been to Disneyland in the past, but that was back before I knew better.

I will continue the job hunt elsewhere, thank you very much.

Take care out there.


 

10 comments:

Justin_O_Guy said...

Okay,, I can read. And the words were meaning things until I got to

manipulated mind control field of the artificial lunar force.”

Usually words and I get along a lot better than that,, hell, a quadratic equation would have had the same effect.
Well, it was a short night, maybe I'm just too pooped,,naaah,, that's not it..
Lunar force? Is that a thing? Mom was a dispatcher in a little town in Oklahoma. She said she didn't need a calendar to know when it was a full moon. The calls increased and bizarre stuff was the norm. So, is that the Force? And someone has synthesized it?
It's all good,, I don't mind not getting it..

wendyworn said...

i don't get it either. that is just what it said. i was wondering about the artificial part myself

Justin_O_Guy said...

Okay, I was thinking you were understanding that. You have had to splain stuff for me before. I don't know what they are talking about, lunar force... Is the man in the moon giving them the stink eye?

Don't mind me. said...

Yes, but after 6 months you'll be making $23.23 an hour.

Cederq said...

Even I was stumped, lunar force? I know we have a chair Space Force and I have never heard of them actually in space doing, you know, space stuff. Maybe they can be dispatch to the lunar surface and do Force stuff and get them to stop manipulating minds and destroy the control part...

wendyworn said...

i'm thinking it may be an AI answer - which is why it makes no sense? i don't know

Deathray said...

Cliff High says he can see a battle happening on the lunar surface just using a cheap telescope.

wendyworn said...

clif high is so full of shit

Cederq said...

Oh... don't let Phil hear you say that Wendy, he worships The Clif.

MrHappy said...

Have friends that used to work disney, they refereed to the place as mousewitz