Thursday, October 30, 2008

Is Obama an Illegal alien?



I dont believe the evidence for Obama being a muslim is relevant as stated in this video. Religion can be a slippery thing and it is not really something that can be documented so cut and dried. I was born and raised a Roman Catholic, but anyone who knows me KNOWS I am no longer a catholic and that I try to actively fight against the Catholic church at any opportunity. I also think that there are alot of people who worship Lucifer outright, calling themselves Christians. That is why it is "by their fruits you will know them" Tell me, does George W Bushes fruit say Christian to you?

Regardless of the question of religion, the fact that Obama has not produced a valid birth certificate to verify his constitutional eligibility to be the president of the United States, says alot.
Some states require that people have to produce their birth certificate to get a driver's license!

Here are some more links for more evidence concerning this:

www.obamacrimes.com
www.americasright.com
www.rense.com

No comments: