Tuesday, June 8, 2010

AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

So I am sitting at home at 1:30pm in my PJ's enjoying my day off when the phone rings.

It is work. They want me to come in at 3pm and oh yeah, an official Best Western inspector will be here to check on us and I'd better be able to answer questions etc.

Cue imagination bubble:

He walks up to the counter to ask me how many Best Western employees does it take to change a light bulb and I say, "HEY! I don't know the answer to that question and further more, this place is a nightmare and I was left alone with the zombie hordes my second day and I've had little to no training and am now just the scapegoat for the place, (take a breath) and also nothing works in this place and in the month and a half I've been here the main computer has been down and 3 power sources have been bought for it and installed and still it doesnt work,the printer has only worked periodically until I cast CHAOS demons out of it in the name of Jesus Christ and now it works but the fax slash copy machine jams constantly (take another breath) and we have been through 3 count them THREE warming tables because they keep breaking down and the people who couldn't get a printed receipt ALSO couldn't have a hot breakfast so now they hate me and (gasp) Today is my day off and I'm not even supposed to be here so if I get fired for this then let me tell you:

Imagination bubble pops.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be in"

No comments: