Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Generation X


I had a job interview once at the library at Pacific University. I made the stupid mistake of asking a rhetorical question, “what did we do before we had Google?” Duh. We went to the library and looked through dusty tomes to find the answers to our questions. Needless to say, I did not get that job.

Generation X is in a unique position in our world today. We remember what life was like before computers and cell phones and video games. We grew up in the 80's and life was a series of endless possibilities. Who knew the 80's were going to be the best decade since?

We remember what life was like before 9 11. We remember blue skies and fluffy white clouds, when weather was normal. Sigh. I guess I am missing those days because the world is getting crazier by the day.

My internet provider is having issues so I will keep it short. Take care out there. 

No comments: