Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Waiting for that Other Shoe to Drop


So it appears we are in some sort of holding pattern. Nothing major is going on. Just the same old stuff. You know, attacks on the power grid and manufactured rivalries among the controlled opposition groups ala Crowder vs Shapiro.

The enemy has retreated and is regrouping as they decide how they will implement the next phase of their global enslavement plans. What shall they do with all of those resisters? 

I had a good one on one with my boss yesterday and I am doing good at my job. As long as there are still big insurance companies and work related injuries, my company should do alright. But that could change in an instant, so I just keep on taking it one day at a time.

Thank God for posts like this to keep us laughing while we wait. 

Take care out there.

4 comments:

Cederq said...

As long as it is a 8" spiked "come hither boys" slipons in bright fire engine red.... Oh! my thoughts were wandering. I feel it too Wendy(L), a pregnant pause, contemplating what the evil-doers have in mind. Will they be effective in what is next? As A Behaviorist I understand the mechanism and drive of why megalomaniacs and psychotics crave the power over us and what baffles is they don't read history and have a mind set of this time I will do it better because my way has never been tried and again history shows people will put up with it for only so long and will destroy this maligned vision. If we don't laugh through this absurdities, if we don't love through these absurdities, our future is as bleak and dark as the souls fostering the chaos among us

wendyworn said...

laughing does help. having a good sense of humor can get us through the hard times.

Cederq said...

Has the other shoe dropped yet?

wendyworn said...

I'm still waiting...