Sunday, July 14, 2024

Didja Get Yourself a T-Shirt?


Now you know that I am not about to step anywhere near the current media and online shitshow that is happening concerning The Event that took place on Saturday. Theories, speculation and opinions (and lots of rabbit holes) abound not including the “official narrative” about what really took place. Anyone who has read my blog should already know what my go-to opinion on anything that happens in our twisted and wicked version of reality. Especially if EVERYONE is talking about it and taking sides one way or another.

That being said, here is one fact that everyone agrees on:

The Event took place around 6:15pm Eastern Standard time.

Approximately 12 hours later, the story below was put up by The Independent. (Hat Tip to Ernest Hancock at Freedom Phoenix for posting the link.)

Trump shooting souvenir T-shirts already on sale after assassination attempt

According to this story, a Chinese company starting selling t-shirts of The Event featuring the “iconic” photo(op) at 8pm Eastern Standard time. Literally less than two hours later. By the time the story was posted, several other t-shirt companies followed suit. Supposedly, over 2000 t-shirts have already been sold.

Does that seem fast to you? Seems like it to me. Anyway, enjoy the show. This will probably be at least a double feature or possibly a mini-series. I prefer red licorice to popcorn myself.

Take care out there.

5 comments:

Cederq said...

Yup, red licorice for me too! I am want a t-shirt, you want one too, and the hubbie? What sizes? If popcorn, please caramel and extra sharp cheddar cheese please... Also an adult beverage, say, Miller's Genuine Draft in bottle will do nicely.


So much is flying around being speculated on, rehashed, fake commentary and the talking heads haven't really got spun up yet. That is a Monday morning quarterbacking I am sure! Can you wear gauges on the top of the ear?

Anonymous said...

With modern T-shirt design its not that fast. I used a place a couple years ago. You dropped your pic into a box on the website and it showed it on t-shirts and other marketting crap in seconds. That pic above looks just like what you would see.

I'm only surprised it took 2 hrs for the chinese to try and make a buck from it

Exile1981

Peteforester said...

I saw this play out on TV on Saturday. There were a couple of spots where I told my wife "Trump just sold about 20000 T-shirts right there!"

The way those operations are set up now, there probably could've been selling those T-shirts to the people leaving that rally! It's all computer-controlled now.

Justin_O_Guy said...

Gotta strike while the iron is hot. Be quick to offer what They are ready to buy. Tomorrow, meh..
Who's buying Hawk Tuah shirts today?
I wonder how many Kamala was given.
The security failures and the deaf,dumb and blind cops, security people, who people were trying to alert? Really? The cop who looked up there and got a gun pointed at him and Didn't start shooting? Without knowing the exact circumstances And timeline, meh..
Trump turned his head. And is alive because of it.
A counter sniper saw him. They wouldn't clear him to shoot.
A recent video clip shows a guy going behind the stage, moving people. They would have been in the line of fire for any near misses. The shooting started while they are getting clear.
Maybe they just weren't supposed to be there.. Probably good they weren't.
Now, do I have the angles right? Pfft,, I dunno.. Maybe they were just fine, still, looks strange.
Looks like a great big LIHOP to me.

Justin_O_Guy said...

Can you wear gauges on the top of the ear?

A little work on .223 brass,,sounds like a fine fashion statement.

I've always wondered what happens when a dude with stuff pokin through things gets a fist ripping across that bar bell in his eyebrow..or someone get a grip on a gauged earlobe..

I remember seeing a few Sisters with split earlobes back when hoop earrings were The Thing.