Monday, May 30, 2022

Holiday Weekends go too Fast

This 3 day weekend went too fast. It's my husband's 57th birthday today. Happy Birthday babe!

Yesterday, a water main broke at the park, I think for the 3rd time since we moved here. So had no water. All the things I planned on doing – take a shower, wash the dishes, do laundry – went right out the window. It was a nice day nonetheless.

Here are some good recaps of our present situation.

The Authors of our Misery - by Cold Fury

A Recap on the WEF 2022 meeting - by the Last American Vagabond

Gotta work on chores today. Take care out there.

2 comments:

Cederq said...

Wendy, I am Kevin, Cederq. I am a friend and a moderator on Phil's Bustednuckles blog. Thank you for commentating and I know about Oregon. Like I said I am from there. I am going back to have a R Kidney removed as it never developed and is giving me problems. I have an old fiend and surgeon that I trust to the procedure. I have a travel trailer that for the last few years have flirted around the country seeing the sites and different states. I am only staying long enough to have the surgery and recuperate then head back into the midwest. I believe I was down in your area not too long ago, Missouri, Kansas and Arkansas. Beautiful country!

wendyworn said...

Kevin, thanks for commenting - I will be praying for your speedy recovery for your surgery. Have some good seafood while you are there!