Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Losing It

Reality can be so stark sometimes. My husband may be losing his mind. He can't remember the password to his email. Granted, we all do that - I know I have. 

He woke up yesterday morning and couldn't remember his password to his email. Or his movie account. Or his bank account. Or his E-bay or Paypal accounts where he recently sold something for $500 and won't ever be able to access that money. He tried various alternate ways to recover his accounts which yielded nothing but an email (to my account) from Microsoft stating that they cannot verify him as the owner of the account and he should try again filling out the form. 

I asked if I could try to help him. He said no, so all I could do was stand helplessly by. There was nothing I can do to help him anyway. I don't know what his passwords are either. Sigh.


2 comments:

Cederq said...

Why I have all my user names and passwords written down in code, now if I forget the code.... I do have a back up for that, unless of course I can't remember where the back up is. Pain getting older.

wendyworn said...

it IS a pain getting older - Maybe he will suddenly remember. we shall see!