Monday, October 2, 2023

Big Country Saves the Day

It has been an overwhelming experience the last couple days as I come to grips with losing my job and wondering what to do moving forward. My mind has been racing and I've had trouble sleeping trying to sort every thing out.

Big Country has been a total hero in that regard. He sent me a couple excellent emails with links to companies that he is familiar with that have work from home situations. He also suggested additional education and possible certifications that would pad my resume. Stuff I never would have thought of on my own. His advice has been, frankly:

Priceless.

If you get a chance, visit his website and give him some love.

https://bigcountryexpat.com

Thanks so much BCE for all your help! You are the BEST!



6 comments:

Cederq said...

Oh, I don't much know about the love thang at Big Country... Glad he can hook you up! I knew that posting the blurb it would get you a response.

BigCountryExpat said...

My Pleasure!

Anonymous said...

Hey. I don’t do money transfers on line, but if you have a snail-mail address I could donate to you at, that would be nice.

wendyworn said...

Anon! I literally just put my address on the sidebar. at the same time you were putting this comment!

Tree Mike said...

Good to hear! Yeah BC has a big heart and big shoulders, he helps plenty folks. Hope it's not an enlarged heart.

wendyworn said...

Lol!