Saturday, February 19, 2022

My Own Private Army

An interesting thing happened last week. My follower count jumped from 21 to 131. The reason that is interesting is, my viewership stayed the same. So how could my followers jump up but not my views? Was it something I said? LOL. I'm sure some of them are BOTS, but who cares. We are now in the post-reality Skynet phase of our existence. Everything is an algorithm and everything is run by AI.

At my job we have bots that are also working accounts. They are very slow and can't tell the difference between an initial evaluation and a regular visit. It takes me a minute to lock an account, add a visit and then unlock the account. I've come across accounts locked by bots that have been locked for half an hour at least. While they have the account locked no one else can get in. Luckily their sucking is more job security for me. 

Everything is fake. The news, the president and possibly some of my new followers. 

In other news, they are microwaving protesters in Australia. Stranger than Fiction News has some videos on it here.

They are freezing people's bank accounts in Canada as we speak. Time to have your own private run on the bank while you still can. These things have a way of cascading. 

No comments: