Friday, February 11, 2022

No Where to Run

I didn't really want to go into town. I told my husband that I would go to the store after work and even loaded the garbage into the car on my break so I would be ready. But at the end of the day – I tried to get out of it. My husband won out because he wanted me to pick up tacos for dinner – and we were out of ice cream. The little store doesn't have any. 

When I got to the store I was pissed because I forgot to stop at the dumpster on my way out and the garbage was still in the back seat. I got my groceries and headed down Buckeye Avenue towards the taco place when I saw them. Purple streetlights. They were everywhere. They weren't there a couple weeks ago when I was in town at night. I actually started to cry. 

I've been listening to podcasts during the day while I work. Someone had posted a bunch of old videos talking about the purple streetlights and I had literally listened to them earlier in the day. Now I was surrounded by them. Even here in little ol Abilene, Kansas. If they are here, the middle of nowhere, then they will shortly be everywhere. 

Here is the page with the videos: 


There are four videos talking about this. The first is Debra Tavares from December. She starts discussing them at the 30 min mark. 

The second video is a guy who takes apart one of the lights and shows you the hardware and what they are designed for. The next two are from Mark Steele who has been talking about the dangers of fiveG for years and what these lights are capable of. 

I strongly recommend going to the link and watching the videos. If you have any left-over lead-based paint, it might be time to paint the living room and bedrooms. I just don't know what more I can say. 

No comments: