Friday, March 18, 2022

Rumors of War - Part 3


Here is another picture that proves conclusively that there is a real war going on. Where are all the people? Notice the subliminally painted room colors in the background. I wonder how they found debris buildings that are actually painted yellow and blue? Not to mention the extremely mediocre photoshop job on the guy's arm patch. I could have done a better job. Is there a real war going on? How would you know? Because the news told you? 

This image is credited as being taken by Sergey Bobak of Getty Images. I couldn't find any information about him online. I suspect he is a ghost, although he supposedly takes a lot of stock war photos. I guess it doesn't really matter. 

If you saw a movie based on our reality with its idiotic, over the top, in your face ridiculousness, you would walk right out of the theater. No one would believe it. Our evil overlords have gotten sloppy. They aren't even trying anymore. I think they assume we are all stupid, and based on how many people I know personally who have changed their avatars to Ukraine flags, they may be right. 

Ironically, gas in my area went down by 10 cents and water is again 2 for 6 bucks a case. I think that some people are waking up to the lies and propaganda. 

Wednesday morning it was warm and sunny. Totally blue skies. By afternoon the sky was crisscrossed with chemtrails. I told my husband that a storm was coming. Sure enough, Thursday evening was thick black clouds and thunder and lightning. So the actual war, the war on us, is still going strong. But, I believe that the Lord, with His mighty hand, is exposing Babylon as we speak. And we know how that works out. 

Take care out there. 

No comments: