Monday, March 7, 2022

Surprise Snow


It was a great weekend. I took Saturday off again and then hit the ground running on Sunday. I stopped to top off on gas. The sign said $3.54 a gallon but when I got home, I found out that they charged me $3.93 a gallon since I used my card. Thieves.

I went to the store and so did everyone else. I figured the dollar will never be as valuable again. A case of water was 2 for $5 when we first got here. Then it was $2.87 a case and now it is 2 for $6. I bought 3 cases.

I took two trips with my basket full of dirty clothes to the laundry room. Someone had all the washers and dryers full and still hadn't come and gotten them several hours later. I guess I'm not washing clothes today, I thought.

I was sitting on the couch, facing the window, when it started to snow. It looks like it dumped about 5 inches before it stopped. I had no idea it was going to snow. But we were cozy in our nice warm house and I had corned beef cooking on the stove top. We have a stocked fridge and I felt safe. 

Time for work. Take care out there. 

No comments: