Monday, April 17, 2023

Cold Snap - Update


Just when I thought it was safe to put away the winter clothes and bring out the summer. It is 30 degrees this morning. I feel sorry for anyone who may have started their gardens.

Blogging will be light, if at all this week. My father in law is driving up from Florida for a visit this weekend and I have a lot of work to do to get this place ready for company.

Hope you all are doing well and continuing to prep.

Take care out there. 

Lol! I guess it is supposed to be 80 degrees later today. 

4 comments:

Cederq said...

When ya get done there, I have an apartment that needs some attention... He has a long drive.

wendyworn said...

he's actually going to stop here on his way to oregon (yes it is out of his way) then he will stop by again on his way back

Anonymous said...

Ill bet he aint coming to see how clean the place looks. Dont wear yourself out then miss the visit because you collapsed. Clean yes not perfect.

wendyworn said...

thanks anon - I will keep that in mind