Sunday, April 30, 2023

Poisoning Pigeons in the Park

I was searching for poisoning the food supply songs when I came across this gem. This is some predictive programming, old school style.

I remember my abusive ex-husband use to say incredibly mean things to me and then say, “I was only joking.” He also use to say that I could only be nice for 2 or 3 days in a row. So let me get this straight. I'm not a nice person and I can't take a joke? Uh-huh.

(((Tom Lehrer))) was really popular back in the day. It's okay to talk about killing things as long as you are just joking. Nothing has changed much since then, really. It is surprisingly relevant today. As long as you keep in mind -

You are the pigeon.

Bonus vid: This guy is a sicko.


5 comments:

Cederq said...

I must say, you sure like to find macabre and disturbing memes and videos in the dark, still mornings... Miss Insomnia visits often? She does me at times. My interactions I have had with you does not suggest you are not a nice person, me thinks he was projecting, an insecure and emotional stunted man. Glad he is an ex, good to get away from a manipulative and arrogant slime.

Tom Lehrer is of "The Tribe" and they had and have a long game of predictive programming for us goyim... to become lord over us and eventually decimate our population to a small obedient slave state for their entertainment and keep the power on, water flowing and the toilets flushing.

wendyworn said...

Morning Cederq -

My insomnia is not that bad these days, thank God.
Hope you are doing well. Yeah - this is such a disturbing song with a light hearted beat.

Cederq said...

"Yeah - this is such a disturbing song with a light hearted beat." Sad dirges usually don't attract the right crowds and does throw a melancholy harsh over an audience... If we are being led by sheep to the slaughter, we want a toe tapping beat and uplifting lyrics to our demise... What is wrong with you Wendy(L)? Didn't you get the memo?

Cederq said...

Glad I made ya laugh...

Greg said...

I like Tom Lehrer and still have some of the old vinyl in a box here somewhere. But then, I grew up with Firesign Theater, Monty Python, and more warped comics clear back to Lenny Bruce. What was in those days called "black" humor. Don't know what to call it now, but we learned to laugh at everything, including ourselves.