Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Dark Circus

I've been hearing rumors about military vehicles being seen on various city streets around the country. Some say – it's summertime and they are doing training exercises. Others say that it is very unusual behavior and it is not a drill. Many are saying – something big is coming.

I went to my local news site to see if there was any information of military activity in the area. There was no mention of anything but I came across this headline:

‘R-rated’ Paranormal Cirque coming soon to Topeka

I read the story and even went to the Paranormal Cirque website here. The first thing you see on the website is a huge Rated R warning. “Restricted – under 17 requires an accompanying parent or adult guardian over 21 with a valid photo ID. No one under aged 13 admitted” After that it says this:

“Slow down so you can take it all in…but if you scare easily, you might want to run….as we welcome you into this new world of Paranormal Cirque! Under this Clown Castle, the black and red big top tent, Acrobats of the Air, Illusionists, freaks, mysterious creatures and all the elements that make one think of a "normal" Circus but that of normal has very little!

A new show with breathtaking implications always poised between fun and the most uninhibited fear that will transport you to a dark world inhabited by creatures with incredible circus art abilities. A crazy yet fun fusion between Circus, theatre, and cabaret in perfect harmony with the evolution of a show that brings you back to when we dream ... and when we had nightmares and fantasies.

Scare, encompass, amuse and surprise are the ingredients for a mixture of emotions impossible to forget. This is truly a Paranormal experience like no other.”

I started to watch the you-tube promo video (which I am NOT going to embed on my blog) and got about 39 seconds into it when I stopped. I had seen enough. Everything about this show is extremely demonic. People can laugh it off and say, oh – you are just being melodramatic. It is all in fun.

Ever heard of the saying, “it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt?” You will definitely get hurt watching and being a participant in this show. It is specifically designed to open people up for demonic possession. For just $15 - $60 dollars a ticket you can be part of the “breathtaking implications.”

Years ago, I read Ray Bradbury's book – Something Wicked This Way Comes. It was about an evil carnival coming to town. The differences between a carnival and a circus are minimal. This is definitely an extremely wicked circus coming to a town near me. Possibly near you are well.

In the past – a show like this would not even be allowed to come to your town. But now the dark spiritual floodgates have been opened and evil forces are everywhere. Another sign of the times we are living in.

(On an unrelated note, I am not happy about this extended absence from CederQ. I even wrote a blog post about how I feel about it – but haven't posted it because maybe it's too soon to get all freaked out and the post was kind of personal. I'm not going to admit that I am worried about him. But I am worried about him. I may never let him be away from his computer again!)


 

8 comments:

Cederq said...

I'm back, I'm bad! Just a little mini vacay up at my brother's painting the three bedrooms and hallway and living room while his wife was down in California with a grandbaby's high school graduation. Just didn't want to take the 'puter and I had my phone with me, contrary to Phil's statement, which is true, I am not married to that damn phone... I did tell Phil I was going away a week and I would preschedule my posts... I am doing okay.

wendyworn said...

massive sigh of relief. I'm sending you my phone number the next time I get an email from you. good thing I didn't post that blog about you! you would have liked it actually - it was a little mushy - so it is probably best I didn't post it. LOL! But I did miss you. I'm glad you are doing ok - and I knew that you were auto-posting those memes.

Deathray said...

Sheez, you should have let her know too.
I don’t know how much longer I would have been able to listen to her, “ where’s my Cederq “
Started to remind me of Lassie come home.

wendyworn said...

Lol - deathray! I was giving him till Sunday then I was going to post the mushy blog post featuring Pink Floyd's wish you were here.

Deathray said...

At least it would have been a good band.
This place is starting to feel like I’m watching “as the world turns”.

wendyworn said...

sorry - it was a thing

Cederq said...

I have been seeing a lot of commercial trucks carrying military vehicles on I-5 going both North and South lately. I wonder if it is tied in with your observation. While at my brothers I watched some of the shows in the evening and was disgusted beyond belief at the damn queer and gender confused and mixed race commercials and what turned my stomach was a drug ad for HIV medication and had queers cavorting around like they just took a Claritin allergy med for a stuffed up head rolling in the grass... Demons and devils? They feel empowered and are going hog wild, kinda like Sodom and Gomorrah, eh?

wendyworn said...

Yeah, maybe God will use the military to take out the queers? weird - was just reading BCE's take on it. 37 states have reported activity. I haven't seen anything around here - but I don't get out much.