Monday, July 24, 2023

Heat Advisory


It is supposed to get up to 102 degrees today, and 103 on Wednesday. It is too hot at night to get any sleep. Our A/C is barely keeping up.

I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast yesterday and chicken and cheese quesadillas with homemade salsa for dinner. The quesadillas were quite yummy if I do say so myself.

The weekend went by too fast as usual, but I have a short week at work. I have a four day weekend coming up next weekend that I am really looking forward too.

Hope everyone is staying cool this week. Take care out there.

2 comments:

Cederq said...

Did you have proper maple syrup and butter for those pancakes? I could be there for dinner one night for chicken and cheese quesadillas!

It was 103 degrees here the other day. How come a four day weekend? I am jealous, I only get seven day weekends...

wendyworn said...

yes syrup and extra butter. our 9th anniversary is July 27 - that is why I'm taking some days off.