Saturday, October 2, 2021

Please wait here

The Lord is so merciful in His dealings with me. I think I should be doing something. Update my resume, look for a job, hit the ground running. The Lord is showing me that I need to wait. Wait on Him and find out what direction He wants me to go. There are plenty of things to take care of while I wait. I can't update my resume until we move into our permanent spot. Until then, I just need to chill.

It's a quiet day. We have coffee and spinach omelet's for breakfast, then wash the dishes afterwards. I take the dog for a walk. The day is overcast but still warm. I decide to do some laundry with my new laundry basket. I guess it doesn't matter what state you are in, someone inevitably takes your laundry out of the washer before your alarm goes off and piles them on top of the dryer. I really hate that. It's a 24 hour laundry room. I may start doing my laundry at 3am. My laundry basket is awesome by the way.

I cleaned out the bottom of my bedroom closet and have two bags of shoes to take to the thrift store. There are 3 thrift stores in Junction City, so we are going to take a trip over there sometime next week.

We eat like kings here. My husband made Kansas City strip steaks and grilled baby red potatoes for dinner. What is the difference between a New York strip steak and a Kansas City strip steak? Nothing. The Kansas City strip steak is less pretentious. For the sake of argument our steaks did not have a bone attached. Just a little trivia.

I asked my husband if he wanted to go to Junction City tomorrow. He said, “Let's wait and see what tomorrow brings.” Lol. He doesn't know anything about what I've written in this blog post. I'll take that as a confirmation. Wait and see.


No comments: