Saturday, January 22, 2022

Kale has ALWAYS been a Psy-Op


If you look at the image above – that is kale. Yuk. It doesn't even LOOK appetizing – and if you've ever eaten it – well, I just feel sorry for you.

I was trying to decide what - of the myriad of psy-ops going on in the world and in the media – I should write about. It's just too many topics and even if I told you about all of them – it wouldn't matter in the long run. Literally, what is NOT a psy-op these days?

But I have been maintaining for YEARS – that kale is a psy-op. I have been on the diet roller-coaster and I am convinced – that a group of people out there – possibly kale farmers – got together and decided that they could persuade a bunch of fat people to eat it, if they told them how good it is for you while you are dieting. 

They have been pushing kale on the unwashed masses for an entire decade now. All I'm saying, when it comes to kale, walk away! Actually run!

This guy gets it:



No comments: