Saturday, January 8, 2022

Mens Hearts Failing Them for FEAR

The snow finally melted enough for me to run into town to get groceries. I saw some kids building a snowman in their front yard. It made me smile. God knows, I need something to smile about. I tried to call my husband from the bread aisle to see if he wanted danishes, but the voice on the phone wouldn't let the call go through and said that I only have until February 20 for service on my phone (since it is only 3G.) It kept trying to connect me to another line for another phone but I just hung up. I don't want a 5G phone but I need a phone in order to do my job. I'll have to figure something out. 

See below. Laugh all you want at me. It's part of their religion to tell us what they plan to do to us.

I stopped at the little gas station store on my way back, to pick up a roll of quarters for laundry. I can't get quarters at the grocery store due to the “coin shortage”. Don't get me started on that one! The girls behind the counter were both wearing masks. We have been here since September and I have never seen either one of them wear masks before. I asked if it was a state mandate or something. They said no, it is just that the hospitals are filling up so they decided they should be on the safe side. 

The hospitals are filling up because all the people who got the V are now getting sick. Their immune systems are completely shot due to the poison that was injected into them, not to mention the changing of their molecular structure. It's so bad that insurance companies have started to notice. HERE.

Jesus said that one of the signs of his return would be men's hearts failing them for fear of what was coming on the earth. Men believed the lies and propaganda. Believed that the cold and flu was going to kill them. So they lined up and rolled up their sleeves. Now they are filling up the hospitals because their hearts are failing them. You can read about it here:

Principia Scientific International.

Jesus also said that when we start to see these things to Look Up, because our Redemption draws near. I hope it's sooner rather than later. At the moment when I look up, there are crisscross patterns of aerosol spraying all over the Kansas sky. Probably weather manipulation for the next big cold snap. 

But a promise is a promise – so Come Lord Jesus (as soon as you can). 

No comments: