Friday, January 28, 2022

Spam Likely


I had to get a new phone since they will stop service on my 3G phone (that I literally had 5 years of service built up on) in February. It may have been the last 4G phone available in the world. But I like the fact that when the phone rings it pops up with a message, “Spam Likely” on it. So far it has been correct in those predictions.

There is a bowling alley on Buckeye Avenue called Tornado Alley. The sign used to advertise the Friday night Cornhole competitions. Now one side of the sign says closed and the other side of the sign says not open. I tried to find an explanation online as to why, but couldn't find anything. Just closed I guess. Maybe due to the fact that no one is bowling these days or the fact that no one wants to work at the bowling alley. I guess I will never know.  

I'm glad I bought gas a couple days ago because it went from $3.04 a gallon to $3.12 a gallon. That is the highest price I have seen since coming to Kansas. Probably wont be the highest before I leave (if that happens). 

Thank God it is Friday. Have a good weekend.

No comments: