Monday, December 13, 2021

Concerning Mustard Seeds

When I wrote that blog post about Moving Mountains I couldn't remember the verse. All I remembered was the say to the mountain part and it going into the sea part. This morning I got an email newsletter from Christine Beadsworth. She mentioned that verse and I was glad to be reminded of the beginning of the verse. The verse is, “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, be removed and go into the sea.” I had forgotten the faith as small as a mustard seed part. 

You can listen to her recent podcast – where she talks about harvesting mustard seed, among other things here:

The Threshing Floor Separation – Part 3

The day's training went fast, but then I had to babysit the IT guy for an hour and a half after work. Unfortunately, he will need to “put in for a higher level of tech” for the problem to be resolved. Thankfully, my husband felt up to washing the dishes today so that is one less thing I have to do tonight. I am making us a nice dinner of cordon bleu and salads. It is one of our favorite dinners.

While I was waiting on the IT guy, I read this blog post from Wes over there at NCRenegade. You should really read what he has to say. This is where the battle is. 

For All You Renegades

Have a peaceful night my friends. Lean into the Lord and Keep the Faith. Even if it is only the size of a mustard seed.  

No comments: