Monday, December 6, 2021

Training

It is lunchtime for my training so I thought I would multi-task and start writing my blog post for the day. This morning went really well. I think I am going to love my new job. I am very thankful to God that all my equipment arrived on time and everything works. There are several in my class that were having major malfunctions. Some of them maybe never set up a computer before. Poor things.

The home office set up is working well. I made breakfast before my class started and I have an hour for lunch. I'm glad to have a whole hour. I made sandwiches for us. The plan was to make burritos for dinner, but I have to run into town to get some groceries after work and my husband suggested getting take-out. Works for me. 

Not sure the dog is too happy with the set up. She has been staring at me through the baby-gate. She is being a good girl though, no whining. She will get use to it I suppose. Okay, my lunch hour is almost over. I will post more later. 

It was a good first day. I have more I could write about, but I'm just too tired. Have a good night.

No comments: