Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Good Bye Oregon. Nice Knowing You.

 

Well. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Oregonians To Vote On Gun Control Measure Opponent Calls "Strictest" In The Nation

Watch closely because this bill will pass one way or another. Oregon has had mail-in ballots for years and while living there, I always felt like it didn't matter which way you voted. There was no way to check if they processed your vote properly or not and they were pretty secretive when it came to counting those votes.

Oregon has had controversial ballot measures in the past, such as giving driver's licenses to illegal aliens, etc. When the people of the state voted it down three times in a row, the Oregon Legislature just had one of their “emergency sessions” and rammed it through anyway. The political leadership in that state is corrupt to high heaven and you know they are just itching to make it near impossible to obtain firearms.

I still believe they will lock down the borders of Oregon in the near future and you won't be able to travel in or out of the state unless you have a vax passport. Oh, and while they have you stopped on the side of the road checking your shot status, they might just inquire about your guns to see if you are in compliance. Do not consent to let them search your vehicle and tell them you want a lawyer and say nothing more. We live in very dark times my friends.

Buy guns and ammo while you still can. They need you disarmed as a whole to make it easier to kill you later. Can't have 2nd amendment advocates skulking around talking about their “rights” now can we?

Take care out there.

2 comments:

Cederq said...

Oh Wendy, know you tell me that! I could have used that before I crossed state lines... I just had a melt down at the store 5 cents a bag for a grocery bag and you have to fill it your self? People were laughing at me! Now I know why people are leaving the commie states. I have already decided not to sell my trailer, get rid of general stuff I haven't used in a year and a half and become light...

wendyworn said...

so sorry Cederq! LOL - I forgot about the 5 cents a bag. Yeah, don't get rid of your trailer just yet. The part of the state where you are is not as bad as other's and you have people you trust there. All my family is there and on one level it was hard to leave them, but I was relieved to get out of there.